Aim of the Journal
Engineering analysis with boundary elements is dedicated to the latest developments of engineering analysis with boundary elements, mesh reduction, and other related innovative and emerging numerical methods.
The journal founded in 1984 was originally focused on the development of the Boundary Element Method. Its scope has since been expanded to include the emerging mesh reduction and meshless methods. The aim of the journal is to promote the use of non-traditional, innovative, and emerging computational methods for the analyses of modern engineering problems.
Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements publishes topics including:
• Boundary Element Methods
• Method of Fundamental Solutions and Related Methods
• Radial Basis Function Collocation Methods
• Other Mesh Reduction and Meshless Methods
• Particle Methods
• Other Emerging and Non-Traditional Numerical Methods
• Advanced Engineering Analyses and Applications