The SSCP Study Guide and DVD Training System is a unique and comprehensive combination of text, DVD-quality instructor-led training, and Web-based exam simulation and remediation. These components will give the student 100% coverage of all (ISC)² official exam objectives and realistic exam simulation.
The SSCP Study Guide and DVD Training System consists of:
1. SSCP Study Guide The 1,000,000 readers who have read previous Syngress Study Guides will find many familiar features in the Study Guide along with many new enhancements including:
· Exercises: There will be frequent use of step-by-step exercises with many screen captures and line drawings. Exercises will be presented in sidebar-like style, and will run 1 to 2 pages.
· Anatomy of a Question: Question types will be diagrammed and analyzed to give readers access to the theory behind the questions themselves.
· Teacher's Pet: These will be written from the instructor's perspective and will provide insight into the teaching methodologies applied to certain objectives that will give readers the "$2,000 worth of training in a $60 book feel." These will be presented in sidebar-like style and will run about 1 page.
· Objectives Fast Track: End of chapter element containing each A-head from the chapter and succinct bullet points reviewing most important information from each section (same as current Solutions Fast Track).
· FAQs: End of Chapter Frequently Asked Questions on objective content. These are not exam preparation questions (same as our current FAQ).
· Test What You Learned: End of chapter exam preparation questions, which are in the format of the real exam.
2. SSCP DVD: The DVD will contain 1 hour of instructor-led training covering the most difficult to comprehend topics on the exam. The instructor's presentation will also include on-screen configurations and networking schematics.
SSCP from [email protected]
The accompanying Web site will provide students with realistic exam-simulations software. The exam will emulate the content and the look and feel of the real-exam. Students will be able to grade their performance on the Web-based exam and automatically link to the accompanying e-book for further review of difficult concepts