Back to School Savings: Save up to 30% on print books and eBooks. No promo code needed.
Back to School Savings: Save up to 30%
Advances in Clinical Chemistry
1st Edition - September 29, 2022
Editor: Gregory S. Makowski
9 7 8 - 0 - 3 2 3 - 9 8 8 5 3 - 7
9 7 8 - 0 - 3 2 3 - 9 8 8 5 4 - 4
Advances in Clinical Chemistry, Volume 110, the latest installment in this internationally acclaimed series, contains chapters authored by world-renowned clinical laboratory… Read more
Save 50% on book bundles
Immediately download your ebook while waiting for your print delivery. No promo code is needed.
Advances in Clinical Chemistry, Volume 110, the latest installment in this internationally acclaimed series, contains chapters authored by world-renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists.
Provides the most up-to-date technologies in clinical chemistry and clinical laboratory science
Authored by world renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists
Presents the international benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory
Clinical Laboratory Professionals, Physicians and Research Scientists
1. Long Non-coding RNA in Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Sumati Rohilla, Savneet Kaur, Rekha Puria
2. New markers in metabolic syndrome Da-Hye Son, Hyun-Su Ha, Hye-Min Park, Hae-Young Kim, Yong-Jae Lee
3. Advances in clinical antibiotic testing Katharina M. Rentsch
4. Exosomes as diagnostic tools Shweta Gupta, P.B. Mazumder
5. Sitosterolemia Hayato Tada, Nobuko Kojima, Masayuki Takamura, Masa-aki Kawashiri
6. Salivary Biomarkers in Cancer Aziz Eftekhari, Solmaz Maleki Dizaj, Simin Sharifi, Sara Salatin, Rovshan Khalilov, Mohammad Samiei, Sepideh Zununi Vahed, Elham Ahmadian
No. of pages: 210
Published: September 29, 2022
Imprint: Academic Press
Hardback ISBN: 9780323988537
eBook ISBN: 9780323988544
Gregory S. Makowski
Dr Gregory S Makowski is a board certified clinical chemist and fellow of the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry. Following receipt of his PhD in Biochemistry from the University of Connecticut Storrs, he pursued post-doctoral studies at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington that culminated in his joint appointments in the School of Medicine and the Department of Laboratory Medicine at John Dempsey Hospital. He has numerous clinical and basic science publications and serves on various scientific and editorial boards. He is actively engaged in the training of Pathology residents and fellows in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Hartford Hospital. He currently serves as Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer for Clinical Laboratory Partners in Newington CT, USA.
Affiliations and expertise
Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer, Clinical Laboratory Partners, Newington, CT, USA