Back to School Savings: Save up to 30% on print books and eBooks. No promo code needed.
Back to School Savings: Save up to 30%
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
1st Edition - September 23, 2021
Editor: Graham A. Webb
9 7 8 - 0 - 1 2 - 8 2 4 6 2 0 - 7
9 7 8 - 0 - 3 2 3 - 8 5 1 0 4 - 6
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 104 has established itself as a premier resource for both specialists and non-specialists who are looking to become familiar with… Read more
Save 50% on book bundles
Immediately download your ebook while waiting for your print delivery. No promo code is needed.
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 104 has established itself as a premier resource for both specialists and non-specialists who are looking to become familiar with new techniques and applications pertaining to NMR spectroscopy.
Serves as the premier resource for learning new techniques and applications in NMR spectroscopy
Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists using NMR spectroscopy to study the structure and dynamics of molecules
Covers all aspects of molecular science, including MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy
1. Applications of Fast Field Cycling NMR Relaxometry Pellegrino Conte
2. Recent Development in Nuclear Spin-Spin Coupling Jarosław Jaźwiński
3. DNP NMR Spectroscopy of Cross-Linked Organic Polymers Shinji Tanaka
4. NMR Studies of Membrane Bound Proteins Katsuyuki Nishimura
5. Solid-State NMR Studies of Lithium Ion Dynamics Across Materials Classes Paul Heitjans
6. NMR Studies of LDH's and Related Compounds Ulla Gro Nielsen
7. Ultra-Fast Magic Angle Spinning Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Michaël Deschamps
No. of pages: 198
Published: September 23, 2021
Imprint: Academic Press
Hardback ISBN: 9780128246207
eBook ISBN: 9780323851046
Graham A. Webb
Editor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
Affiliations and expertise
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK